Current Status

Sorry people this blog is Hibernating at the moment. Check out the Japan blog for latest updates

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.
- Don't forget to check out my Japan blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

Sky pics

 Pieces of the big blue sky. I missed some really good pictures because I forgot my camera >.<


 Just a normal hot day



Think I should learn the names of clouds. This must be a cloudian puffball. Question: Did I take this picture from above(from airplane) or below(ground).

This picture is, in a way scary. I heard that this is what you see when an atomic bomb goes off. Just a flash of light.

This must be a Nimbus cloud. Took this with a Nokia phone camera the clouds are in pretty good quality.

Closer to Light and Dark.ness.

Amazing aurora of clouds. Going to the setting sun. This almost makes the sky look flat.

Mongolian word corner:
Үүл(uul)=Cloud
Тэнгэр(tenger)=Sky
Нар жаргах(nar jargakh)=Sunset
Зургийн аппарат(zurgiin apparat)=Camera---easy version Камер(kamer)=Camera
Утас(utas)=Phone also rope,wire,

mist mist mist.

1 comment:

  1. incus
    undulatus
    castellanus
    cumulus
    radiatus
    cirrocumulus
    stratus
    virga
    duplicatus
    opacus
    praecipitatio
    humilus
    spissatus
    pannus
    fractus
    nimbus
    congestus
    pileus
    velum
    mediocris
    :P (most of them from memory since these cloud names are used in FFXI)

    ReplyDelete