Current Status

Sorry people this blog is Hibernating at the moment. Check out the Japan blog for latest updates

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.
- Don't forget to check out my Japan blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Day in Mongolia 9: Rain

7 years ago as I remember rain was a rare phenomenon in Mongolia. But over the years it's raining more and more. It mostly rains in the months between April and August.




Whenever a big rain is coming mist always appears in the near mountains. And makes them look like paper silhouettes,


The biggest sign it's about to rain is the grey cloudian cumulus rain cloud that engulfs the blue sky.
Mongolia is a very dry country with low humidity so rain is always welcome. But not too much.



After heavy raining it becomes like this at some of the nooks and crannies. On the outer rims of the city it get's dangerous because of flash floods. (this not at outer rim)


After the rain however all's well and mushrooms and funguar grow from the pavement........what?

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that "your american food" US flag thing hehe.

    ReplyDelete