Current Status

Sorry people this blog is Hibernating at the moment. Check out the Japan blog for latest updates

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.
- Don't forget to check out my Japan blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day in Mongolia: 1 walk around

I'll be showing normal pictures that I capture on normal days in Mongolia.


It's been a while, so I walked around and checked what's changed while doing some errands on the way. It's still August so the trees are still green (kinda dark green). The weather now however is really random. In the morning it's chilly and in the noon it get's tanning hot.





This is The National Museum of Mongolia more details here . There are still a few tourists rolling around town. The horizontal writing on the right side of the building is our Old Mongolian script. I'll take close ups of the square statue on the right later, didn't bother crossing the road hehe ;P


In the Central Post office doing and errand. And captured this small display of very old teller-phones with them rolly dials. I always liked to play with them when I was young.  *sings; roll roll roll the dial gently not to break it... 0, 0, 0, 1 Crap. I broke the phone!<.>*


The new school year is going to start soon. And I spotted this concert show with various school children preforming. The school year in Mongolia starts at September 1st nationally. And we take it seriously and celebrate a lot. Also you'll see lots of children preparing, shopping.


Some snack stands just for the occasion. Also spotted a few foreigners.


I ended up going to an expo. Naran is a Mongolian company that distributes foreign goods here. And is having it's 20th anniversary... I think.


Outside the building Is a warm looking statue. Whenever I take pictures I always get starred by people. >.>


A restaurant called "Tuul" is having a new Lunch set menu I think. Japanese bento style analyze bento's here


Some photography action. This is not a mirror it's a well polished hot water pot ^.^


Lot's of sweet goods. I like Toblerone.


Sony Flat screens. Nintendo wii players be sure to strap your remotes on.


His staff really looks familiar for some reason.


Lately there are lot's of new buildings being built. This one being under construction is creepy, imagine walking alone inside it with nothing but a spoon.

save and rest.

Tahia - means chicken in mongolian

3 comments:

  1. Mongolia looks same as it used to be 2 years ago.

    en mongold bas brokkoli baidagl baiseen baihdaa. ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. great stories and pictures.i just read all posts by you, and i'm really thankfull for giving this nice facts abt ur country. KEEP THE COOL JOB DUDE!!

    ReplyDelete