Current Status

Sorry people this blog is Hibernating at the moment. Check out the Japan blog for latest updates

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.
- Don't forget to check out my Japan blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day in Mongolia 8

Every year after the advent of summer new buildings start to arise everywhere. More and more building's are being built in Mongolia.


There were no white walls in winter and I think they built the body last summer. The buildings are also getting higher and sophisticated. I remember back 2001 the tallest was only 12 stories high, now 12 is the norm.




Recently they've been also fixing all the roads around the city center. It's a good thing, but traffic has gone hectic since most of the main roads were cut. So I'm walking all the time saves a lot of time. Thinking of getting AT's to travel more faster.


Hmmm  only someone with enormous strength and a huge sword can make this fissure on the ground.


If you're feeling drought then drop by draught and have a drink. These huts with drinks and barbecue come out of nowhere in the summer.

 Lot's of tourists and people in front of the state department store which is a great meeting place. Like the golden clock at Nagoya station.




Having some rare lunch. I rarely eat burgers here because they're expensive...er at least for me, then again I rarely eat outside unless it's with family haha. This double decker cheese burger and fries cost 3300 tugrugs that's about 2$ and 50cents I guess . It doesn't come with a  drink and it's tiny. Kinda like a double decker 100 yen burger at Japanese Mcdonalds. Although it looks plain the taste is very good. But oooh how I miss the American Double quarter pounder mmm(even though it's unhealthy).

It's 100% pure double cheese lol. I saw this 100%Pure sign somewhere else. Which reminds me, How many of you folks know about 100%Pure? if you know what I mean. ^w^

The sky at this time was Awesome!!. If only I had a better camera...and I couldn't open the windows bleh.   >.<

Төгрөг(tugrug)=Mongolian paper money
Тэнгэр(tenger)=Sky
Улсын их дэлгүүр(ulsiin ikh delguur)= State department store
Жуулчин(juulchin)=Tourist
Гамбургер(gamburger)=Hamburger lol.
ヤオト。

1 comment:

  1. 100% pure cheese? Does it not have meat? Noooo lol. That looks almost like a McDonalds Big Mac, so similar. Nice to see that they're finally fixing up the roads >.> You should take more pics of tourists and development hehe.

    ReplyDelete