Current Status

Sorry people this blog is Hibernating at the moment. Check out the Japan blog for latest updates

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.
- Don't forget to check out my Japan blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day in Mongolia 5

Haven't blogged in a while "sigh". I hope I still got it in me.
Let's star off with our protagonist looking at a building that has an antenna on top




One of the many kinds of buildings in Mongolia. 12 stories(not sure if spelled correctly). The big antenna most likely belongs to the cable TV provider situated at the 1st floor. The cable provider that gives us HBO, Cinemax, AXN,Discovery and most importanly Animax. The antenna in reality, is a mean of contacting aliens...or at least try anyway.


Here we have a church(but not like the churches in movies). I think it was a catholic church... Most of Mongolians are Buddhists but the number of Christians are increasing gradually. Me wonder what's the main religion in your country.


Gold rush!. A small wall of gold rocks...I wished ..>.>


A quick look at the University of Mongolia(says so at the top).Hope to put up more pictures of it in later posts .The statue's name is Choibalsan a Mongolian general.....I think....Gah shouldn't have slept in history class. >.<


The various cigarettes we have here. Most are foreign though. Don't smoke people ^.^ it's not cool whatsoever, it'll only make you ugly and kill your lungs.


Most of the products in Mongolia are imports from various other countries like Korea,Japan,Russia,China,Thailand,Malaysia,USA,UK,Germany..etc... I'll be showing more products on the way


Moving on to the climax.. As you can see the main protagonist is currently standing right in the middle of a railroad. WHATS NEXT....WHATS NEXT....he wouldn't....


NOOOOoooo~


eNd

2 comments:

  1. Smoking kills your lungs, not liver hehe.

    Night picture is nice!

    ReplyDelete