Current Status

Sorry people this blog is Hibernating at the moment. Check out the Japan blog for latest updates

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.
- Don't forget to check out my Japan blog

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day in Mongolia 2 : streets

Gah. OK so Finally got time to up-{some more}-dates.


Let's start the post with some nice sky pics of the day eh?.




Clear sky's cloud levels low. very nice. but got annoyingly hot in the noon. Clouds always disappear when you need them most.


This year I unexpectedly was in various places and got a good chance to observe the sky from different points was omoshiroi(interesting). This is The sky from storm wind...... from Japan.


And This here is from vana diel.... it's from America. Well Got to admit no matter where you are on this marble you are surrounded by one space and the same sky. There are only slight differences caused by the climate me thinks.


We have lot's of these middle of construction buildings through out the city. In Mongolia Most of the buildings are built of Bricks and cement. Because of the cold climate wooden houses are not convenient

.
Got stuck in Traffic ya-re yare. Enjoy the view of the authentic flying saucer parking on the pole, and the main telecomunication building.


Dopple peddling. I'll get in to the big square later on . 

 

Yes We have these in Mongolia. I don't really know how should I call it, anyone mind lending some knowledge?


Just a small peak at the depaato...department store. Will get in to this in another raid. This store wasn't like this the last time I was here about an year ago.


You some times see cars like this rolling around here. Explains all the engine ruckus at night. Notice the Green trees it's currently the beginning of September.


I sense entity's from Cybertron. That Big Red is huge. Reminds me of American SUV's


Pretty much the same. in US
that concludes it this time.
(ita. why'd you hit me talking to someone else.)

No comments:

Post a Comment