Current Status

Sorry people this blog is Hibernating at the moment. Check out the Japan blog for latest updates

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.
- Don't forget to check out my Japan blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day in Mongolia 6

Just showing pics of some products here. Not much though I'll show more later when I go shopping >.<

Marshmallow pops. It must be hard for people to eat Hello Kitty. The box on the left is popitypopcorn


There are lots of imported products in Mongolia. Almost all the fruits are imported, with our climate can't be helped.


You can find lot's of foreigners in this particular store because of the specialty products they sell.


For example Hunts ketchup and mustard also and starbucks coffee.Bad quality because I sneaked this photo.

  
Guess people miss products of their own country when they stay abroad long. I also missed stuff when I was in Japan. 

Need to hunt more product pics later.
this is it for now

2 comments:

  1. But walking through the store with foreign foods must be interesting, no?

    There is a store like that where I live too.
    I love looking at many foreign foods! ...but I never buy any... ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. (MergenManiac)

    wow, prices gone up since last time I was there. 16000 for coffee, 6500 for ketchup?! that's expensive as US

    ReplyDelete