Current Status

Sorry people this blog is Hibernating at the moment. Check out the Japan blog for latest updates

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.
- Don't forget to check out my Japan blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Food show at school

There are lot's of events at school throughout the year, one of them is the Food show...or competition of fair...
Anyway all the high school classes make their class special hand-made foods and showcase them.




Let's start with some romantic candle lights. Table decorations are also a plus.


Classes prepare your tables!. Is what I thought  they said. The top right one is my class's table.


Our table 45% complete. All that's left are the side and main dishes. I never got to eat the pizza here <_>


The tomato paste salad with potato and bell peppers + meat I think... Iz go~od taste man. (not so good looks though). This portion will recover your energy level from 5% to 40% additional effect makes you feel full for 3 hours.


Left- Cabbage salad with corn and tuna (healthy&yummy). Right- Chicken marakka(made up) borche with potato and carrots. hmm don't know the specs of these two. ONwards!!


Cake with rice topping.


Was the main dish 2-2 burritos el fuerte.
Moving to the other classes-->


Nicely done table and the cake was go~od. couldn't get any close ups.


Table decoration so so. But food wow looked delicious wanted to try it but no chance at all.


Little ginger bread man's house.
For some reason I didn't take photos of the other classes must have  forgotten.



After the judges tasting and judging it was time for us to clean up the plates. And that's how it went. Was fun. I forgot who won the competition. I'll just say we all won.
But wait last and the least, My dish


Instant noodles made the Right way. With half & half eggs, didn't have any greens so it's plain. But Iz very go~od

lights out.

2 comments:

  1. (MergenManiac)

    yummmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious, your little egg thing reminds me of WALL-E!

    ReplyDelete